1. How tall are you barefoot?
2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
Nope, I've seen to many examples to ever do any of that.
3. Do you own a gun?
Nope, but I've got knives :)
4. What was the last DVD you watched?
Oceans 11, though I didn't see much of it ^~
5. Would you ever "do" someone in their parents bed?
Firstly: I've never "done" it,
Secondly: I maybe a little kinky, but I will not cross the line to creepy
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
b.)cute lil' dogs, very close to the ground
7. What's your favourite Christmas song?
I like those plaintive, soul retching ones-it equilizes all the merriment spewing every which way
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Orange Juice mixed with Mountain Dew
9. Do you do push-ups?
no, for all of you who do: have fun with that
10. Have you ever done ecstasy?
no and never
11. Are you vegan?
It was freshman year, never again. I have seen the error of my overtly trendy ways. Why would anyone want to restrict their diet in that sort of way(the exception being a medical condition). I mean we're cutting out an entire food group, and a pretty significant one at that!
12. Do you like painkillers?
Only when I'm seriously f@#^ed up-think car accident
13. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
I have a secret weapon? Oh wait, my butt. Oh how I love my butt. But that's more for my own enjoyment.
14. Do you own a knife?
Is the sky purple?
15. Do you have A.D.D.?
Nope, I'm actually pretty focused...except when I'm trying to tell a story. I'll be talking about...let's say a dog...two minutes later I'll be talking about the evils of Republicans or some such thing.
16. Do you love the pain a tattoo brings?
It's pretty safe to say I'll never get a tat. I can just see myself 90 years old with a fairy on my butt.
17. Top 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
1.) I really do like him ^^
2.) I am so lucky
3.) I wonder how this next semester goes.
18. Name the last 3 things you have bought:
1.) The Awakening~Kate Chopin
2.) Much Ado About Nothing~Shakespeare
3.) A really crazy cool bookmark
19. Name five drinks you regularly drink:
2.) diet pepsie
3.) Orange Juice
5.) Orange smoothies
20. What time did you wake up today?
21. Current hair?
smooth and straight(it will be curly again very soon)
22. Current worry?
None really, the universe will take care of me. All things straighten themselves out in the end.
23. Current hate?
Even though I'm sometimes guilty of this too-I really don't like it when people try to make themselves come off as overly intellectual. If you're a smart cookie, it should be enough that you know you are. You don't need to go around making corrections like your an editor for a political magazine. Also, it shows that you are lacking something-whether it be grades, self-esteem, or talent. Either way, it's pathetic and though you maybe able to impress simpler minded people-you just wind up bemusing the rest of us. Have fun with your ego-that's all you'll have for company.
Also "hate" is an ugly word~I perfer "dislike".
24. Favourite place to be?
My future apartment, that and by any lake or body of water
25. Least favorite place to be?
26. Where would you like to go?
Anywhere, but I'd like to see Seattle Washington
27. What do you wear when you go to sleep?
black satin PJ's: the comfiest things EVER(sexy too)
28. What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years?
Hopefully I'll be a mom. I don't really care about marriage, but I love kids: I may adopt. Also, I'd love to have a GREAT career. I love to act but I'm realistic-I may go into nursing.
29. Do you burn or tan?
30. Last thing you ate?
31. Would you be a pirate?
32. Last time you had an alcoholic drink?
New Years Eve
33. What songs do you sing in the shower?
Phantom of the Opera-I am obsessed
34. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
This HUGE fuzzy black monster that would creep out of the shadows. When I'd go to bed, I had to have the ceiling light on AND I don't remember closing my eyes. I was one very nervous kid.
35. What's in your pockets right now?
Yeah, you know those PJ's? They don't have pockets.
36. The last thing that made you laugh?
37. Best bed sheets you had as a child?
Beauty and the Beast baby! P-I-M-P!
38. Worst injury you've ever had?
Getting my back sliced open by a rusty barb wire fence. They are not good things to army crawl under.
39. What are your dreams like?
Very weird-last night I was on a dating show for giants.
41. Who is your loudest friend?
alyssa, hands down
42. Who is your most silent friend?
43. Does someone have a crush on you?
44. Do you wish on stars?
I admire them every Saturday, but I look more towards the moon. When I look up at the sky and can't find the moon, I consider that an unsettling omen...of badness...and...and...STUFF!
45. What is your favourite book?
Good question. I have yet to read a book that I don't like. Wait...Romances are pretty damn bad...but those can be funny too.
46. What is your favorite candy?
anything chocolate and fudge filled-send them my way!
47. What song do/did you want played at your wedding?
Something funny-I'd want my wedding to be a happy time, fun for all, not stuffy. How about Demon Lemon-Ultimate Showdown...oh heck yes.
48. What song do you want played at your funeral?
Again, I'd like it to be a happy time. Not depressing. How about...nah, I don't know. But now I'll be thinking about it. Thanks guys.
49. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
50. What would you do for a Klondike Bar?
I'd eat it.